GALAXY Note 10.1 is outfitted with the functionality and precision of a pen and paper on a 10.1-inch-large-display, providing endless possibilities to elevate a user’s creativity and productivity.
Featuring an intuitive user experience and armed with superior hardware performance, GALAXY Note 10.1 is designed to simplify idea capturing, information access, and multi-tasking, making each easier and faster.
Hardware-wise, the Dell Streak features the following:
* A sharp 5-inch capacitive multi-touch WVGA (800×480) display for a great full-screen experience watching video or browsing the web
* Fast 1GHz Snapdragon ARM-based mobile processor from Qualcomm
* 5 MP autofocus camera with dual LED flash that offers easy point & shoot capability and quick uploads to YouTube, Flickr, Facebook and more
* VGA front-facing camera enables video chat functionality down the road
* A user-removable (and replaceable) battery
* A 3.5mm headphone jack means many of you can use the Dell Streak as the music source (and more) in your car
* Integrated 3G + Wi-Fi (802.11b/g) + Bluetooth 2.1 (think headsets, external keyboards, stereo headsets, etc.)
* UMTS / GPRS / EDGE class 12 GSM radio with link speeds of HSDPA 7.2 Mbps / HSUPA
* A user-accessible Micro SD slot expandable up to 32GB. That means you can store lots of movies, music, photos or other kinds of files.
On the software side, here’s what you can expect:
* A customized multi-touch version of the Google Android operating system that features Dell user interface enhancements
* Access to over 38,000 apps (and growing) via the Android Marketplace
* Microsoft Exchange connectivity and integration through TouchDown
* Google Voice support
* Integrated Google Maps with voice-activated search, turn-by-turn navigation, street and satellite views
* Quick access to activity streams via integrated social network app widgets like Twitter, Facebook, YouTube